Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need an 8 pin connector to match this...adding a euro switch for my headlights. vfrman had a link posted in his "how to" thread, but that link is old and part is not available. Found a few online that are close, but dont think they will match up.

Appreciate the help!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dont suppose that since you know how to navigate that site you would post links to the other internal parts needed to complete the plug? Pins, rubber seals etc...

I looked and was immediately lost...couldn't even find the item you gave me after I changed pages...had to go to the link again.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Dont suppose that since you know how to navigate that site you would post links to the other internal parts needed to complete the plug? Pins, rubber seals etc...

I looked and was immediately lost...couldn't even find the item you gave me after I changed pages...had to go to the link again.
use this site:

174984-2 TE Connectivity | 174984-2-ND | DigiKey

it will give you all mating and compatible parts, they have the plug you need but unfortunately only in 1000 MOQ

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great information nick.kister, and through that last link you provided, I was able to piece together all the parts that I needed, unfortunately, only the site from your first link had all of the required components in stock and didn't require a HUGE minimum quantity (Onlinecomponents.com | Distributor of Electronic Components)...total for all that I needed, including 2 extra pins and seals in case I screwed up, was only $10.36, BUT they have a $30 minimum order with $6.95 in shipping.

So, it looks like I will be going with deutsch connectors on both sides after all.

Thanks again for you help!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.