·
Registered
329 Posts
New Haven Powersports...

Reactions: Gunny Fitz

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
So did you remove it from bike and take it down to NH Ducati shop?
Post up what they found and the diagnosis for all to see. You should put up that video you sent me too so others with same issue can hear the sound issue?

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
There is a Master tech at Seacoast who is by far one of the best techs in US, and taught for Ducati for years too! If you ever need something done, or advice feel free to tell him I sent you and he will surely take great care to help as he can talk ANYTHING Ducati for hours!

His name is Kyle Thompson, formerly of the infamous BCM Motorsports in Laconia, NH. Found this snippet of him so you see what he looks like.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I don't know any body personally really. Another forum I am on does a lot a rides out if there so I've been visiting them for a year or two before I bought my ducati. But I have never heard one bad thing about them and as you mentioned Kyle's reputation is pretty concrete so Now I use them for everything. They're only about an hour from where I live so it's not a bad cruise.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Seacoast is awesome....but we in CT. take our bikes to ECS - at least as good and both shops have the same roots. European Cycle Service, Middletown, NY (845-725-7707). They specialize in 09 1198s's - it where I keep mine.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
ECS rebuilt my '07 1098 front forks with different springs, oil, oil level, and seals. Originally the bike had so much front end dive it's amazing I didn't crash. ECS totally transformed the handling. They did the work while I waited and allowed me to watch the entire process. I recommend them highly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts