Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Feed back please ...:blah:

Specially with our bikes that have (if you still have them installed) the "best rear side mirrors".:ahhh:

Thoughts & comments much appreciated ! :popcorn:

P.S> Still waiting for my order to arrive :confused::mad::confused:

Registered
I'm waiting for the first batch to come out and work out the bugs in the firmware....keep me updated 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
So am I ... just a bit frustrated after almost 2 years of waiting so I hope the wait is well worth it ... which it seems to be!
They just keep revising it and delaying the shipping of the helmet back. I just hope they get it right and I don't end up (as many other customer as well) get screwed with a half a$$ made helmet.
At least they are keeping us informed about it with all the revisions and updates but please for the love of the Motorcycle God keep your word for once on the delivery date once it is a COMPLETED PRODUCT.

P.S> In the other hand they are throwing some Xtra goodies due to the delay so I hope they make up for it!

Registered
Nice man I hope for you it's a hit and no bugs!!! And what kinda goodies???? :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
To: bdaroci2010

What kinda goodies??

Well I copied a portion of the email that was sent to us & quote:
"As a thank you for your ongoing support, we are upgrading your shipment to include an exclusive SKULLY collector case and travel battery pack. These will keep your AR-1 safe and charged wherever the road takes you."

Registered
I'm honestly surprised that a major helmet manufacturer hasn't already beat me to market. None of the technology is novel.

Registered
after waiting and waiting for years, i just pulled the trigger on a new shoei X-fourteen. Its a wonderful lid. And I was green lighted to buy a Skully but its too late for me..i'm stoaked with my x-fourteen

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Hey desmo.lover

That is indeed a nice solid helmet sir ... shoei X-fourteen is no joke. I am surprised that a major manufacture like SHOEI or ARAI or others have not gotten to test the water on this technology.
Like the old saying: "Don't fix it if it ain't broken" (or something along those lines) the point being is that they already have their loyal customer to their helmet so unless they start asking for it I am sure they are going to continue to do what they do best rather than experiment with other ideas.

I in the other hand who has been rear ended before and had to deal with city drivers on a daily basis I think the wait for it is well worth it. Trust me laying in the hospital was not fun and if the helmet could at least give me more awareness without having to physically move to me is worth every penny.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Also I received GREAT NEWS from SKULLY!!!!

My helmet is finally getting shipped this JULY after confirming with them all the info ... So as soon as I get it I will post some pics of everything and leave before & after reviews.

We will see ....

Registered
Also I received GREAT NEWS from SKULLY!!!!

My helmet is finally getting shipped this JULY after confirming with them all the info ... So as soon as I get it I will post some pics of everything and leave before & after reviews.

We will see ....

please please post a review! All the reviews that have come out were totally censored.. :(

Registered
Not a fan of the helmet and all the perks of it personally. It's a cool idea but I feel like if that helmet bumps something on the top back where everything is housed something might break idk lol

Registered
View attachment 94921

It's inside a helmet and helmet is fastened to my head. I wouldn't want to risk it...just sayin
I know I was just messin around man. And I hear what ur saying. I wouldn't get it for other reasons I don't need a rear view camera lol or a screen inside. Just more shit to break imo

Reactions: RNJ12

Registered
I know I was just messin around man. And I hear what ur saying. I wouldn't get it for other reasons I don't need a rear view camera lol or a screen inside. Just more shit to break imo

More shit to break and more importantly distract you.

I had my phone mounted next to the dash and my hand got caught on the wire and ripped the cord out of the aux plug. On the highway I had to untangle the cord around my glove and plug it back in...wireless headphones on the way

1 - 20 of 48 Posts