Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the tittle says I’m looking for anyone selling handle bar’s, riser’s or slip-on’s for the monster 821.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would check out F1 Engineering,who makes stainless steel items that look like art pieces,he may make a set for the 821,I have a set on my ST3 and they are beautifully finished,you may have to have the electric handlebar control holes drilled as he leaves that up to each owner.
Even if there are none on his website get in touch this guy ,he has been racing Duc's for years and knows his stuff

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would check out F1 Engineering,who makes stainless steel items that look like art pieces,he may make a set for the 821,I have a set on my ST3 and they are beautifully finished,you may have to have the electric handlebar control holes drilled as he leaves that up to each owner.
Even if there are none on his website get in touch this guy ,he has been racing Duc's for years and knows his stuff
Thanks for the response. Could you send me the link?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you tried to check online shops or classified ads all over the internet?
I have, unfortunately I found most of the options pricey so I came here to see if I could get pre-owned parts for a cheaper rate.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's a woodcraft knock off on AliExpress...half the price...~125.00 shipped to the states
I’ve seen those but was a little concerned about the quality. Do you have any experience with them?

·
Registered
494 Posts
There are no shortage of haters on cheap bike stuffs....expect some adjustment...and some disappointment... probably further fabrication....out of the box it could be close enough or an accident waiting to happen....I use cheap stuff all the time...and mostly it's good enough...but nearly everything needed modification...if that sounds off putting; keep up the search...the items your looking for are rare on the used market...in fairness...I'd save up the money for new parts...then wait a month...if nothing brakes and no maintenance is due...buy em...it is uncanny how the two events corelate...upgrades and repairs

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
If you are worried about quality , see if you can find them in Taiwan.. prices are cheaper, freight is better and quality is much better. Same deal though , it’s a knock off.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
As the tittle says I’m looking for anyone selling handle bar’s, riser’s or slip-on’s for the monster 821.
I have a a couple of sets of Monster bars here. Part number you are seeking?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are no shortage of haters on cheap bike stuffs....expect some adjustment...and some disappointment... probably further fabrication....out of the box it could be close enough or an accident waiting to happen....I use cheap stuff all the time...and mostly it's good enough...but nearly everything needed modification...if that sounds off putting; keep up the search...the items your looking for are rare on the used market...in fairness...I'd save up the money for new parts...then wait a month...if nothing brakes and no maintenance is due...buy em...it is uncanny how the two events corelate...upgrades and repairs
There are definitely some things I do cheap-out on but with certain parts I’d like to know and trust the quality, and I agree which is why I like to leave room (financially) for emergencies.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you are worried about quality , see if you can find them in Taiwan.. prices are cheaper, freight is better and quality is much better. Same deal though , it’s a knock off.
I’ll look into this thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey, thanks for the response. Could you forward me the link?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts