Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for somebody to start riding with in phoenix or scottsdale arizona, my 749 is being shipped by next week. so looking foward to hearing from someone. later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The guys at scottsdale ducati ride to the pavillions once in a bit. Also the DML group ride all the time.
I know scottsdale also has a track day coming up. I just signed up.

·
Registered
283 Posts
theloz said:
I have a 1098, live in the north Valley and can ride most weekends. Let me know if you want to ride.
As soon as it cools off a little we shoud set up a Ducati Ride here in the Valley.

DM

·
Registered
2 Posts
These posts are old, but if anyone sees this, my buddy and I ride 1098s and are on them most every Sat and Sun AM. I am in N. Scottsdale and he is @ Carefree Hwy and Cave Creek Rd.

We are ready to go if you guys want to ride.

Glen
[email protected]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
glad to see people in az/phx wanna ride. so lets get something going. my email is [email protected] email me if u want to get togther for a group ride once i have between 3-5 emails i will set a date for a group ride. hope to hear from u guys soon. :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well no one has emailed me yet, so im guessing u guys would rather me just post the info on the ride? the only reason i want u guys to send me ur contact info is so that we dont have two people ride out 20miles to the meeting spot b4 the ride and they are the only two and no one else saw the post or just backed out of the ride.

so this is what im gonna do im going to start a new thread for a ride for sunday feb 10th and ill give u my contact info to confirm who is coming, sound good?

i will put the thread up tonight or tomorrow

·
Registered
2 Posts
AZ Ducati Riders / Anyone want to meet and greet next weekend?

I have been reading these posts and was hoping to ride with some of you. Theres a loose group I ride with almost every weekend, and I am more or less the "organizer". I am pretty good about keeping an email list and shooting out an email every Wednesday with a proposed ride.

At any rate, I am going to show at the Pavillions (Indian Bend and 101 frwy) next Saturday (Feb 23rd). I have never done that meet before, so it'll be new to me.

If anyone reading this feels like showing up, I will be on a red 1098S.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Sorry I'll be out of town then, so I can't make it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
At any rate, I am going to show at the Pavillions (Indian Bend and 101 frwy) next Saturday (Feb 23rd). I have never done that meet before, so it'll be new to me.

If anyone reading this feels like showing up, I will be on a red 1098S.
I'll be there with some folks. I'm currently in the market for a new bike so I can't give you a description but I'll just say hi to anyone on a red 1098s.

·
Registered
263 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I ride a 1098S and live in KC right now but moving to the phoenix/scottsdale area in six weeks. What shops are good out there and I'll be riding every day it's not raining so PM if you need a riding mate

1 - 14 of 14 Posts