Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got Arrow slip ons and I'm trying to remove the DB-killers. I removed the snap rings and one side came right off, however, the other side is really a bitch to take off. Is there a trick to remove these easier?

· Registered
167 Posts
My friend and I used a slide hammer, we borrowed one from autozone and did it right in the parking lot while pipes were on the bike. Good luck

· Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got it off, I started the bike, rode around until the exhaust is warm then used a heat gun to keep the exhaust where the db killer is still attached hot. Then I used pliers to yank it out and it came right off. Thanks for the suggestions guys..

· Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know, the sound of the arrows silencer caught me by surprise especially without the DB killers. Its a good deal for the price too. Where did you get the Dark Arrows?

· Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah they're really a pain in the ass to take out until I realized I was supposed to take it off when they're hot. I don't plan on putting the db killers back on anytime soon, I love how they sound now!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.