Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ok so theres stock then theres arrow titaniums and then there is termignoni carbon fibers? Other than weight differnces and sound differences, there is not much is there? I like the arrow's sound better.

·
Registered
24 Posts
suryad said:
Ok so theres stock then theres arrow titaniums and then there is termignoni carbon fibers? Other than weight differnces and sound differences, there is not much is there? I like the arrow's sound better.

yea i have to agree, i actually like the arrow sound better than the termis. i wonder what the akro's are gonna sound like????

what are the weight differences, anyway, does anyone know?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Have always had the termis on my previous 4 dukes, but have a pair of arrow carbons on the way for my 1098. They sound pretty good although the termis have a more mellow rumble.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I remember seeing a 998 in Cali...pulling up to a stoplight...sounding like Hades's pet dog Cerberus growling...it was the most awe inspiring sound I have heard coming from a bike with the exception of an MV Agusta at full wail...could be he had the Termignonis...the Youtube sound quality is not too great IMO...but that sound left a lasting impression on me...

·
Registered
370 Posts
I had arrow pipes on my 998 and it sounded great. It's louder and deeper. However, after hearing my wife, kids, and neighbors complaining that I wake them up every morning. I leave at 5:30am. I think I will go with Termis which is smoother and softer for a change. Something different.

I do not think Arrow comes with the ECU and other stuff?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Trust me, on the 1098 the Termis will still wake the neighbors ;)
There's no sneakin around with these pipes :naughty:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts