Found this picture of an Arrow system on the 1098

·
Registered
152 Posts
How it looks from rear ????? Any pics ??? :confused:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have an Arrow GP Exaust on my 1000RR, nice piece of work. But I think on the Duc the Termi will look better...

·
Registered
161 Posts
yep. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. but I personaly like more the termi....

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey I see you got a powercomader on the bike... Are they availabe in Europe? I looked here and they say they are still in development....

·
Registered
30 Posts
i like the arrows, must find out how much they are. Dont like the position of the power commander tho.... cant it be positioned out of sight like other bikes?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Oh well I love those too... damn... I should have waited. I like the sound of the arrows... and with the CF it looks pretty cool.... Now I need to think... Anybody has a performace Info?

·
Registered
161 Posts
It says 168,4 PS / HP / CV???????? thats on the wheel? which exaust and whch modifications??????? Sound pretty good to me more than I was told for the Termi. lets see the Termis should be like 8% gain this would be about 15-20%? If you assume 150 Rear wheel HP...

·
Registered
152 Posts
moto said:
Her are some more slip ons:
Quat-D w/magnesium tips and a removable db killers.

New ZARD twin can:
:eek: Looks impressive but...????? Is this real rear wheel HP ?????? :confused:

·
Registered
535 Posts
That is the Quat-D system at the rear wheel.

As soon as we get our 1098, we wil bolt on both the ZARD and QuatD to dyno both. We wil get baselines numbers to show power increases rather than just a number by itself.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I like the look of those Arrows. Had a set on the old RC51 and they worked great. Anyone see the numbers yet when compared to the Termi? What about the price diff?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts