1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Announcement:

When Your Fuel Reserve Indicator lights up, you exactly have

66 Kilometers or 41 Miles

until you run out of gas, assuming you have an average consumption of 5l/100km or 47 mpg.

Don't ask how I found out. :banghead:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Appreciate you taking one for the team there Deadcruiser :D

At least by posting it, you can say that it wasn't a complete loss. On a serious note though, hope it didn't cause you too much of a headache.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I wish my fuel average was 5l per 100 klm. City commuting at under 60 klm/h my fuel average is between 6.5 l and 7.5 l per 100 klm. The only time it drops lower is if sitting dead on 100klm/h on flat highway

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wish my fuel average was 5l per 100 klm. City commuting at under 60 klm/h my fuel average is between 6.5 l and 7.5 l per 100 klm. The only time it drops lower is if sitting dead on 100klm/h on flat highway
Still running in the engine with 5.500 rpm max.

Crusing with around 3.000-3.500 rpm, which means a lot of gear shifting, but it keeps the fuel consumption at minimum.

It is ridiculous, that my fathers fat S-Class Limo (S300 hybrid) does need less fuel...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm consistently getting 1.6Gal for my reserve when my light goes on. Because when i go fill it up I never need more then 3Gal give or take to fill it up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts