Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much are you paying for exhaust system and where from i've been quoted $3000 for titanium slip ons and $2100 for Carbon Slip ons?

I think they can do alot better than that cause that seems expensive?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well, you're doing better than me. Where did you get the $2100 quote from?

"The slip on system is $2,495 and the full system is $4,795 and I believe it is 70mm!" ducati adelaide.

G

·
yep I'm paying 2n a half K for slip ons chip and hi flow filter. I'll see how that goe's before going the whole system.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Ouch, your prices over there are so high, and i thought our prices were a little steep. Why dont you order online from the US, carbons are running $1300, the full kit is around $2100 i believe, and the titanium is $1900, but ive seen it online at one place for $1300 as well, im not sure if it was a typo.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was actually thinking about ordering from the states if my dealer can't get close to the mark cause $3500 is the recommended retail for the titanium pipes and thats fucken expensive for a pair of slip ons.

Where abouts is selling them for $1300? Cause with conversion that works out at $1680 plus shipping which would be couple of hundred max so say $1900 Aus for titanium slip ons over $3500?

·
Registered
27 Posts
My tc only comes with slip ons i have been told, so priced up 70mm header system with ECU $2911 AUS -Fukn near blew me away since already paying $28000 US FOR THE BIKE, i would also look at importing from the USA -any contacts? is there import duty, taxes etc to deal with!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm looking at doing the same and i've imported alot of stuff from the states like paintball gear, basically as long as you say its a gift you wouldn't get charged duty but tax is 10% even then we would save ourselves alot of cash.

·
Registered
547 Posts
orian said:
Where abouts is selling them for $1300? Cause with conversion that works out at $1680 plus shipping which would be couple of hundred max so say $1900 Aus for titanium slip ons over $3500?
http://www.ferracci.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=790

you have to click on the muffler drop down box to see the Titanium price, i hope its not a typo. I'm just trying figure out what will look better on the bike, titanium or the carbons. - big decision

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn that is so cheap i hope thats the right price, i'm going to email them and ask and see how much extra i'm looking at for shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts