Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one from Australia had delivery of their bike yet?
I have been advised !!! that my 1098s is arriving in Perth on Tuesday 23rd Jan.
I have also been advised that there will be no accessories until March eg exaust systems carbon etc.
Has anyone heard any different.

·
Registered
159 Posts
wow thats quick!

But dont it take a few weeks to go thru customs, Dealer assemble the bikes etc? Just going on what my dealer told me.

Keep us posted

·
Registered
134 Posts
The last I heard from Ducati Adelaide was they were arriving in the country this weekend and wouldn't be available for delivery until 31/01 - just after the long weekend! Arrrgh!!! I hope you're right, that'd be fantastic...

·
Registered
64 Posts
how u guys get them so early i thought first bikes were meant to be at the dealers to show everyone for like an open night?

Any word on the base models?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ducati Adelaide said next month, but I didn't take much notice cos mine will be here next week...unless a roo takes out the truck across the Hay!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I just saw a ducati 1098s in sydney! But... it was on the back of a commodore black ute and they must have just picked it up from the docks as thats where it looked like they came from. grrrr felt like following em ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
australian delivery

Hi Guys just picked up my 1098s From Frasers in Perth today. (Great guys to deal with.) The bike looks terrific and i think it will be terrific, unfortunately it was 41C today in Perth, to hot so just brought it home and had a beer looking at it. Rego is DUC1098
Regards
David

·
Registered
64 Posts
did they have any idea when they are getting base models? cause i thought they would of all come in the same shipment.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Duc1098S said:
I just saw a ducati 1098s in sydney! But... it was on the back of a commodore black ute and they must have just picked it up from the docks as thats where it looked like they came from. grrrr felt like following em ;)
Hi duc1098s

are you waiting for one in sydney if so where did you buy it from as i got mine from frasers on tuesday.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Guys just picked up my 1098s From Frasers in Perth today. (Great guys to deal with.) The bike looks terrific and i think it will be terrific, unfortunately it was 41C today in Perth, to hot so just brought it home and had a beer looking at it. Rego is DUC1098
Regards
David
David

What better way to celebrate Australia Day than going for a ride on your new Duke! Enjoy. :yo:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Duc1098s

i put my deposit on one the first day at the motorcycle show in sydney and was told i would get one of the first bikes. when did you put a deposit down i know they have sold quite a few bikes it just depends where you are on the list. i might see you at the launch.

jonny

1 - 20 of 40 Posts