Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ducati.ms has a moderator over there that's one big POS.Chuckracer is this low life's name,he has a power trip on removing certain threads he just dont like,beware if ya go to the dark side.....;)

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Hahaha! Yup! Started with .MS a few years ago when I got my Ducati, and now I'm here...all because of that prick!

·
Court Jester
12,080 Posts
There has to be a balance too much mod is bad, no mod is bad...
My problem with Ms is the forum format, and there doesn't seem to be a core group of folks that have years of experience just a bunch of questions.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Both forums pretty much show that anyone can buy a forum...but not everyone can run it...

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
WOW!
I kept my mouth shut for a long time on this issue!
They booted me about a year ago I think it has been now. Stated I was "threatening" to another member and posted too many times as Chuckracer perceived "it as representing a vendor" without having the signature line of said Ducati company. lol

I applaud your thread and outing the "my way or highway" type of tide over there.
I only use two Ducati forums and other than a few rotten apples Im very content with just that! :) BRAVO JET!!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
WOW!
I kept my mouth shut for a long time on this issue!
They booted me about a year ago I think it has been now. Stated I was "threatening" to another member and posted too many times as Chuckracer perceived "it as representing a vendor" without having the signature line of said Ducati company. lol

I applaud your thread and outing the "my way or highway" type of tide over there.
I only use two Ducati forums and other than a few rotten apples Im very content with just that! :) BRAVO JET!!
Doesn't surprise me! As far as I know the reason I was banned a couple of years ago was because I posted on FS threads comments that were not directly related to that or showing interest in the products being advertised. For example, simply saying stuff like "good luck with the sale", or asking other questions that didn't insinuate my interest in purchasing anything. At first they were deleted, then short after I was banned. Really stupid if you ask me.

Reactions: Gunny Fitz

·
Registered
8,735 Posts

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
:BoomSmilie_anim:
Wow...just straight up deleted everything huh?

You missed a spot though (tuned) :ahhh:
Fred was completely "exterminated", erased!! Fred who???

·
Administrator
2,954 Posts
Fred is Zoot. I'm shocked you didn't know that already. I just got a threatening email from him at my personal, non-forum-related email address. I suspect he's going to try to get my bosses to fire me. I wish him well.

·
Registered
12,933 Posts
I joined but was only on their a couple of times and was warned that the company I was keeping was getting the boot and if I continued to fraternize with them I would be booted with them. thought that awfully rude and petty so I just stopped going there.

·
Registered
'12 848evo, '13 Hypermotard SP, '94 CBR600f2 track bike, '06 CBR600rr track bike
909 Posts
i like this place, WERA 689 is cool !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts