Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts on a good set of bar end mirrors?
Been looking at the CRG lanesplitters on the revzilla website. I hate buying stuff like this without seeing it in person first.

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the mirrors but not the proper Bar Ends to attach them for my new 796.

·
Registered
12,933 Posts
CRG make great mirrors. I use the Arrow and like the shape of them more than the round ones but have also used the Lane Splitters in the past.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Check out the Rizoma Reverse Retro mirrors. I had them on my monster and they were awesome. Very adjustable as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm running a CRG LS mirror on my 848. I love it. I was afraid of buying a bar end mirror for my r6 but I am so glad I did and i've been transferring it to different bikes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have CRG Arrow bar ends on my 796. I have been very happy with the quality, so I would say based on my 1 data point that CRG likely makes other good quality products.

·
Registered
12,933 Posts
I found that using two wraps of electrical tape around the pieces that the CRG adapter uses not only holds the pieces together when removing them, it squelches any vibrations too. I used get a bit of buzz around 8000rpm on my 848 and 10,000rpm on my Daytona 675 but the tape solved that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts