Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys anyone heard anything about the base models delivery yet cause america is getting them this week so we can't be to far away seen as we got the S's before they did.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just got word from Ducati Sydney that mine will arrive 5th March at the docks. Then 7 days for them to prepare.

Cant wait. Now really must sell my belovered 998 :(

·
Registered
159 Posts
Frasers in Homebush, Spoke to Paul.

I originally had a deposit in Dec for the S but changed my mind in Jan for the base model. I originally had the feeling I would'nt make the first shipment in March but I get the feeling a lot of people that had deposits have pulled out.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
very nice i did actually speak with a guy at frasers homebush not paul though and he said the same thing so lets hope i'm first one to get base up at v-twins in coffs harbour.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Apparently the bases are in the country as of the 4th so anyone heard anything from the dealers yet?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I spoke to Ducati Adelaide today and they said that the one base they have been alloted was allegedly in the country today and would be in Adelaide this week.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi orian,

Spoke to Paul (Frasers Sydney) after I read your post on 1098 forums. He said shipment should get here on the 13th and I can take delivery on 16th.

So hopefully ur bike is on the same shipment :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
There in!

Just phoned Paul from Frasers Sydney and he said he's got them. 4 of them to be exact. I did ask and he did say these 4 are for Frasers homebush, I was trying to sus out if they where to be shipped to you other folks across the country.

He said mine should be ready for pickup on Friday

1 - 12 of 12 Posts