Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I am looking to replace my clutch basket and plates on my DP slipper clutch and was wondering what baskets (besides DP of course) would would with that slipper? Ideally I would prefer to switch over to the 48T basket/plates, but have not been able to confirm if it would work with the DP slipper. Does anyone have any info?

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts

·
Banned
5,501 Posts
I am looking to replace my clutch basket and plates on my DP slipper clutch and was wondering what baskets (besides DP of course) would would with that slipper? Ideally I would prefer to switch over to the 48T basket/plates, but have not been able to confirm if it would work with the DP slipper. Does anyone have any info?
Usually the basket and hub are manufactured to standard tolerances so X basket should work with Y slipper.

The DP slipper hub should work fine with the 48T basket and plates if you buy the right kit. Here is the one I'd recommend, it almost eliminates the jingle AND the basket/plates last much longer as a consequence.

EVR Ducati 48T Organic Plates & Clutch Basket Set: 1098 / Hypermotard 1100

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Usually the basket and hub are manufactured to standard tolerances so X basket should work with Y slipper.

The DP slipper hub should work fine with the 48T basket and plates if you buy the right kit. Here is the one I'd recommend, it almost eliminates the jingle AND the basket/plates last much longer as a consequence.

EVR Ducati 48T Organic Plates & Clutch Basket Set: 1098 / Hypermotard 1100
Thank you for the feedback. Coincidentally, that is the exact kit I was looking at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts