Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had a bazzas fuel management system installed in mt 2013 ducati 848 at a GTA ( Toronto area shop I will leave the shop name out of this until I get a final answer from them on what they are going to do !

So long story short my 848 was all stock and ran perfect and any service needed was always up to date took my bike in to have Arkopovich slip on and a bazzas unit installed picked up my bike and on ride home bike died at idle 3 times ! took bike back next day for more work ?? got bike back again and now bike would die while riding at a constant speed ! took bike back and more work was done ! same issues idle dieing again and way too high of an idle ,

Returned next day with bike to the shop demanding they take the bazzas out to determine if its a problem with the bike or the install sure enough the bike was fine after that and still no issues
Needless to say I do not want the bazzas unit back in my bike after that nightmare now I am having a battle to get back my money !

the cost of the bazzas unit and tuning to make it run right was about 1100 dollars , I also did a fresh oil change and new plugs as recommended by the shop , I want to see what you all think I should be refunded as I am thinking with out a doubt the 1100 for sure as for the plugs they are in the bike but were not necessary if bike was left stock which it is now oil change I am fine with as the bike was due anyways and plugs can stay but I feel I should be refunded the tuneing and bazzas unit ????

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Returned next day with bike to the shop demanding they take the bazzas out to determine if its a problem with the bike or the install sure enough the bike was fine after that and still no issues. Needless to say I do not want the bazzas unit back in my bike after that nightmare now I am having a battle to get back my money !
Good for you ! .. hopefully you paid with a credit card and can dispute the charge.

Let them know what happen, don't think you'll have a problem getting your $1100 back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.