Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So started installing the Bazzaz zfitc on the 848 evo yesterday...what a pain in the ass. Is there anyway to tell if all the plugs are installed correctly before i put the 50 fairing bolts back in? I'd hate to get it all back together and 1 plug isn't working. Or will my bike just throw errors if one of the plugs isnt right?

·
Registered
12,933 Posts
Your bike will either not run or toss a code. The Bazzaz install is pretty easy really. Everything snaps in when fully engaged.

I make it a habit to fire up any bike I install a Bazzaz on before putting on the fairing and bolting down the tank.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. Yea only two things that gave me an issues were that front sensor under the handle bars because i have fat hands i guess, and the crimp thing right in front of the shock because i dont know wether you cut it and t-tap or you use a blue scotchlock because he says both in the video?

·
Registered
12,933 Posts
Yeah the Scotchlocks look a bit sketchy but they do work. I tend to use a bit of dielectric grease on them to help with moisture ingress. I do use the Scotchlocks myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts