Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after giving up trying to use the audio tuning program for my belts, I need to know where is the best place to have this checked in Atlanta (unless someone on the forum has a better mic and program, plus would take beer in exchange for help). I live 5 minutes from MSP Cycles, they claim that they can do it but I have to leave my bike there and they wouldn't quote me a price, or I'm about an hour from DucShop. I'd rather go see Mark at DucShop, he's been so helpful over the phone every time I call, but it's finding the time to make it up there.

·
Court Jester
12,112 Posts
So after giving up trying to use the audio tuning program for my belts, I need to know where is the best place to have this checked in Atlanta (unless someone on the forum has a better mic and program, plus would take beer in exchange for help). I live 5 minutes from MSP Cycles, they claim that they can do it but I have to leave my bike there and they wouldn't quote me a price, or I'm about an hour from DucShop. I'd rather go see Mark at DucShop, he's been so helpful over the phone every time I call, but it's finding the time to make it up there.
Take it from someone that has lost a belt using a mic and computer program. Don't trust it I have found this to be a very reliable method.

http://www.ducati.org/forums/how-tos/27172-see-how-set-belt-tension-no-tools.html

and re-check them after 100 miles.

Reactions: jordonc
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.