Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and also all things ducati, i bought my first a few weeks ago, 2017 hypermotard 939, completely stock.

My question is what's the best slip on for this bike in terms of sound? I've been looking online but there's so many options out there , i don't want to splash out £400-500 and it ends up not sounding good.

Any advice would be much appreciated

Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for the reply, I've seen these exhausts before my friend has one on his monster, however I'm not keen on the high level exhaust

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and also all things ducati, i bought my first a few weeks ago, 2017 hypermotard 939, completely stock.

My question is what's the best slip on for this bike in terms of sound? I've been looking online but there's so many options out there , i don't want to splash out £400-500 and it ends up not sounding good.

Any advice would be much appreciated

Cheers
Duuuude do u have the red rims too?? Mines a 2018...i fuckn love it!! Great wheelie bike..i put an scproject slipon... it looks way better than that big bazooka...checkout mine..and its nice and
I have a SC Project on mine. I need the low mount as I use the side bags. View attachment 171605

I like the smaller scproject can...more sleek...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Cheers for the reply, I've seen these exhausts before my friend has one on his monster, however I'm not keen on the high level exhaust
Just go slipon... the scproject is the most preferred pipe in the motogp 5yrs in a row...look into installing the T800 and map the bike to whatever pipe u buy... or dont, it added 10hp to my hyper

1 - 11 of 11 Posts