Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...for an enclosed trailer? I've heard Baxley and Condor are good. Anyone here use them?

Going to Laguna Seca. :)

Thanks!!!

~kim

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
We use the CONDOR Trailer Chock in our trailer and on our work bench. It works great. No problems.

I like the fold down feature. It allows us to leave it in place when we are using the trailer for other things - or just to walk around in it with out banging our knees.

-M

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I like this one. It comes out of the trailer with a single thumb screw so when at the track you can just ride onto the stand and hop off. Despite being aluminum, it's pretty heavy. I'll bet those steel ones are REALLY heavy!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Harbour Freight Tools has the same as the Baxley/Condor for $85 or a basic self loading mountable for $25. I use the $85 in the garage and $25 in the trailer with great success.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have 3 harbor freights, 2 mounted in the trailer as back up. 1 for hot pit.
I have a baxley i use for hot pit too, this works better than the HF because the rubber feet hold better on blacktop. I also use this as a backup chock if i take pit bike or a 5th bike in the trailer.
I have 2 pit bull trailer restraints, I will never use anything else.
I have a couple canyon dancer type straps, i can't remember the brand but it cinches more secure than the canyon dancer, these are a must if you use anything but a pit bull rear restraint. Although I believe the baxley and condor can be tied down with just forward straps. But I'm not risking that.

If you can afford 2,buy a pit bull and a baxley for hot pit.

If you are using stands and tire warmers every time just buy the pit bull. It's Sooooo simple. And why wrench down your forks!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Baxley here..

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
Harbour freights don't require wrenching on forks, I simply strap down to the floor from the subframe tabs. Gone thousands of miles no problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Harbour Freight Tools has the same as the Baxley/Condor for $85 or a basic self loading mountable for $25. I use the $85 in the garage and $25 in the trailer with great success.
Nothing against what HF is doing.... But you can't compare our chock our the Condor to the Chinese made HF wheel chock.

We *Baxley* offer a Lifetime Warranty. And to this day, have never had to replace one. They really are built to last forever. New prices for 2012! $189. All trailers have lower prices too (20-30%)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts