Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!I have a problem with my bike.I'm sorry about my English expressions.
_My bike use full termignoni,MWR Air Filters,MWR Air Filters power up kit.
_Since the day I used it, my bike has always been shutdown when drive with slow speed.
_Example :I drive with high speed and brake suddenly,then accelerated again (quick screw terminal of the bike).I see on the bike Instrument Panel lost rpm.And my bike was shutdown.
_I seem confusing presentation.Sorry!
_I can't Screw terminal of the bike constantly repeated many times.If so,then the bike will be shutdown.
_What can I do?Thank for help!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I assume you're Vietnamese due to your name? Xe nam nao, bao nhieu miles, Chi co the co 2 van de:

1.Chay cham ducati ko xai clutch ma downshift se bi tat may,may ducati fai de tren 3k rpm.
2.Len dealer dua cho tui no coi lai ca'i rectifier, nhieu models cua Ducati ko lam cai mieng che nhiet cho cai rectifier, xe chay mot hoi se bi shut down tai vi no'ng cai do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assume you're Vietnamese due to your name? Xe nam nao, bao nhieu miles, Chi co the co 2 van de:

1.Chay cham ducati ko xai clutch ma downshift se bi tat may,may ducati fai de tren 3k rpm.
2.Len dealer dua cho tui no coi lai ca'i rectifier, nhieu models cua Ducati ko lam cai mieng che nhiet cho cai rectifier, xe chay mot hoi se bi shut down tai vi no'ng cai do.
_Chào anh Donger!Em chạy hypermotard 821 2014!
_Cám ơn anh đã tư vấn cho em.Tình trạng xe em khi đang chạy nhanh rồi thắng gấp,sau đó vặn ga nhanh lên lại nó sẽ chết máy,Mất rpm rất nhanh.Tệ hơn là không nẹt pô liên tục được (mất rpm nhanh luôn).Khi xe chết máy đề lại thì nó lên được 1 hồi rồi tụt rpm,tắt máy tiếp.
_Vậy theo như anh nói là em phải giữ ga lúc chạy phải không?Xe em đang chạy thì không tắt máy giữa chừng.Chỉ bị giống như em kể ở trên.
_Em cám ơn anh rất nhiều.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Hi guys.
I need to do a little translation for a fellow rider here from Vietnam.
His motard 821, 2014 has problems with randomly shutting down while riding.
I did mention the slow traffic in vietnam, he needs to stay around 1-3rd gears only. He did all that. But when he does abrupt stops due to traffic, not stoppies, the bike would shut down. Anyone riding Motard has this issues--RPM drops and stalled out? Thanks for your input.
I will put a thread in English in Motard section as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hyperstrada 821 2013.

Hi guys.
I need to do a little translation for a fellow rider here from Vietnam.
His motard 821, 2014 has problems with randomly shutting down while riding.
I did mention the slow traffic in vietnam, he needs to stay around 1-3rd gears only. He did all that. But when he does abrupt stops due to traffic, not stoppies, the bike would shut down. Anyone riding Motard has this issues--RPM drops and stalled out? Thanks for your input.
I will put a thread in English in Motard section as well.

My hyperstrada 821 (2013) is doing the same and more. Sometimes she won't start at all, after several tentative of starting she'll start and immediately turn off. Then I keep my finger on the start bottom and after a wile she'll start. But when I stop on a red light she dies and is the same issue all over again, also the engine has been stalled several times out of the blue while I'm riding it. I don't know what to do. One of this stalls was on a freeway and it was pretty scary. I have been on the dealers twice and...nothing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.