Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been having a turn off problem with my 848 evo, it seems as though every other time i ride probably after a mile (as im getting to the freeway) i get to the stop light and i put the bike on neutral and it will still be on for like 20 seconds then it just turns off, it starts back on normally and sometimes it even feels better when i re ignite it, is this something i should be worried about?

·
Court Jester
12,060 Posts
Resetting the TPS is sometimes an easy fix.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Do you have aftermarket levers? Is your clutch level set to the closest position to the grip?

Reactions: Tchase

·
Court Jester
12,060 Posts
Do you have aftermarket levers? Is your clutch level set to the closest position to the grip?

Lmao that happened to me last night. Down side to adjustable pull. Took me a second to figure out the setting got moved!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a similar issue with my 2011 848evo, it would not idle sometimes, it would just just stall. after a while it was happening all the time any time I was in neutral or pulled in the clutch and let the throttle go it would idle so low it would stall. when I brought it in to get serviced I was told the throttle position sensor was bad and needed to be replaced.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i do have pazzo levers and they are set closest to the grip, it happens when i get to a stop or if i am in neutral, at first i thought it was me but then i really held on to the cluth lever to make sure it wasnt me stalling but the bike turns back on after, i am just wondering what this could be

1 - 8 of 8 Posts