Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried these or similar db killers? I've been looking for video or any other sound related info about cnc db killers for months now.

Ducati DB Killer per Termignoni Streetfighter 848 1098 | eBay
Ducati Termignoni DB Killer Racing Anlage Streetfighter 1098 | eBay

The original db killers that came with my (full)termis make the bike sound a bit too quiet but running it without the killers will get me a ticket a bit too fast. I'm basically looking for something that's between the two choices and has a nicer throatier sound than the original killers

I could modify my existing killers but need to save those for longer trips / countries with strict db laws.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
12,933 Posts
Just a thought. I modified my Termi inserts to get a db between inserts in and no inserts. You could do that to get the level you want and you can turn it back to full insert levels simply by wrapping the insert with header wrap before installing. I drilled holes in my Termi insert to raise the db level but it's easy to wrap them to return to full inert db levels.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I used something similar for the termis on my Monster 796. Just enough to take the edge off the full open pipes. I don't remember the sourse, but I was very happy with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.