Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gotten a black 1098S yet? when my dealer took my deposit he suggested it would be delivered this week. now he is saying the distributor says the black bikes will be the last avaliable and that could May. anyone else have othe info?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I'm still waiting too, Dealers' telling me mid may.

·
Registered
337 Posts
So Cal Ducati says May until they get here.
Yellow is supposed to be last, since they have a different color frame.
You guys will be 'menacing' on the street.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
DUCMILLE said:
So Cal Ducati says May until they get here.
Yellow is supposed to be last, since they have a different color frame.
You guys will be 'menacing' on the street.
The neros' will definitely stand out on the street! I'm not really an elitist (not much anyway) but i do like the idea of having one of only two black 1098's in the central Ohio area, at least for the first year. My guess is that it's the same feeling that most everyone here has, or we'd all be riding gixxers.

·
Registered
131 Posts
amen! i have allways (except my 1st bike) been drawn to unique bikes, hence why ive owned 2 triumphs and now the Ducati, i hate the idea of seeing the same bike as mine everytime i go out for a ride.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Right now there are two 1098s in Kuwait and two 1098! So I think that I won't be seeing the same one every time! So I'm happy about that! And the bike is just amazing! :)

I like the black one too, and yellow is really cool, but not to my first choice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts