Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have notice that every time I'm riding, I hear a very bothering bleeping noise coming from the front of the bike. I have asked multiple duc owners and they have no idea. Thanks guys

·
Banned
5,501 Posts
Yea, it has a "weeee" noise when you brake with those rotors.

A rhythmic electronic beeping which is has no connection to how the bike is ridden is something else for sure.

So the question is, can you peg it down to a certain riding technique which causes it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hm I do hear it more in stop and go traffic, but I'm not too sure if that's the case or my mufflers too god damn loud lol and it blocks out the noise

·
Banned
5,501 Posts
Hm I do hear it more in stop and go traffic, but I'm not too sure if that's the case or my mufflers too god damn loud lol and it blocks out the noise
I'm just trying to find out if when your stopped at a red light, you hear the noise or if its when your braking, throttling, cornering, etc… When do you hear it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It happens randomly, sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not. Once it's on, i dont think it matters if I'm cornering, going fast or in traffic. It stops once I turn the bike off. No it's just a bleep that goes on almost every 10 seconds Regardless If it's being driven or just in neutral. Sorry for the wall of texts, I'm at work and in a rush lmao

1 - 14 of 14 Posts