Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Mike and I have a 1098 with my name on it!

I live near Bordeaux, but will be racing the 1098 in Club racing in the UK.

At the moment it is having a full Termignoni race system fitted plus lots of other race bits. Will post some pictures when its done and provide links to my web site for more information on the seasons racing.

Cheers

ps if anyone knows where I can get hold of some race body kit please PM me.

Thanks

·
Registered
328 Posts
Welcome aboard and please post pics when you get them.

CAG

·
Banned
9,495 Posts
Hi Mike,I spent Easter 2005 in Bordeaux, have no pix because the 1st nite our Canera was stolen from our room at the Atlanic Hotel across from the train station. Saturday and Sunday nites we stayed at the Best Western in the old part of toun. What a cool toun. Good things came out of our canera missing thow, We have no pix from Paris eather. So my wife Candice and I are going back to Paris the last week of March and 3 weeks of April with a new camera. Please send your race sehedule, we wanted to try to catch the SBK race in the UK but I think the crouds my be more than I would like. But a club race with a day trip to London may be just the ticket.
TED
[email protected]

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Ted,
Sorry to hear about the Camera! but hope you have a good time this year.

My next meeting is at Mallory Park near Leicester on 29th April, if you can make it do come and see us. Actually hate riding the track but need the time on the bike and hopefully the points!!

The rest of my fixtures are on the web site www.maducatiracing.com

Cheers Mike

·
Banned
9,495 Posts
Hey Mike,
I love reading your race report on your web site.
Wish we could go to your next race, but we have to leave and get back to my new 1098.
Good luck with the season, and thanks for all your Ducati info.
Ted

1 - 5 of 5 Posts