Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title says!

Brand new (Medium-Large) ML size.

Pista GP Project 46 and brand new tinted visor.

Bought to use on track the end of this season but due to several events my season is over early and this won't be needed.

Take it off my hands for 15% off retail cost of $1400 for helmet alone.

$1200 FIRM. paypal only using gift (no fee) method, otherwise add 3%.

Includes Fedex ground shipping with signature required for delivery.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Motocad had it for a grand
You mean here?
AGV PISTA GP ROSSI PROJECT 46 LIMITED HELMET

You do realize they have been sold out for months, and take months to get delivered to you even when they do have them, right??

$1200 is a steal and yet, I'm down to offering $1085 because I really could use the money towards my 1199R race build for next season.

Happy Sunday:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
I just picked one of these helmets up, and pictures definitely don't do it justice. Light-weight, phenomenal fit/finish, and extremely high quality - what you would expect from AGV's top-of-the-line helmet. Good luck with sale!

·
Registered
145 Posts
X2. Best purchase ive made in a while! Good luck
Absolutely... Pictures just don't do this helmet any justice. At first, I had no idea what that band that goes across inside (sweat band) was, and after watching a video, i got it...

I'd like to see some pictures of their mirror finish shields... those things look badass too!

And, did you get that extra tribu de chi sticker extra? Mine didn't come w/ that...!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
LOL... this helmet is definitely special edition enough. Saw those stickers on ebay - just wnated to confirm. Ended up picking up the Gold Mirror shield - and it seems ok... Mirror-finish is a bit light - slightly more reflective than the yellow shield. But, this helmet is awesome - to say the least.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts