Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
I just picked one of these helmets up, and pictures definitely don't do it justice. Light-weight, phenomenal fit/finish, and extremely high quality - what you would expect from AGV's top-of-the-line helmet. Good luck with sale!

· Registered
145 Posts
X2. Best purchase ive made in a while! Good luck
Absolutely... Pictures just don't do this helmet any justice. At first, I had no idea what that band that goes across inside (sweat band) was, and after watching a video, i got it...

I'd like to see some pictures of their mirror finish shields... those things look badass too!

And, did you get that extra tribu de chi sticker extra? Mine didn't come w/ that...!!!

· Registered
145 Posts
LOL... this helmet is definitely special edition enough. Saw those stickers on ebay - just wnated to confirm. Ended up picking up the Gold Mirror shield - and it seems ok... Mirror-finish is a bit light - slightly more reflective than the yellow shield. But, this helmet is awesome - to say the least.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.