Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anybody given these a shot? My wife is out on Mat leave until the fall with a new baby. As much as I love the Supercorsa I am looking for a cheaper solution to get me through this season.

I have read good things but I am looking for some real world track day feedback. Q3 is another option I am looking at as both of these cost about half as much as a set of Supercorsas for me. How disappointed am I going to be if I switch for the remainder of the season? I will get a few more track days in this season and I am seeing decent improvement everytime out but not yet up to race pace. I hope to dive into it hard next year.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Congrats on the baby! We had ours at the track when he was 3 months old. He techs the bike with me. lol

I just switched from Q3's to GPA pros. Med compound. I like Dunlops, and the GPA's feel outstanding. I have 1 day on the GPA's, and I picked up noticeable speed in a few corners that I struggled with on Q3's at my home track. Late braking is much improved, as is feel.

I got my GPA'a for just about the same money as Q3's

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love to try the GPA pros but that would involve a new chain and rear sprocket to add 2 links.

There are currently no Supercorsa SP fronts available in canada from what I can tell so I need to get something ordered before next track day. I might have to just give the Q3 or RS-10 a shot. I don't think I have ran a Dunlop since about 1999-2000

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.