Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I dropped my bike, and the very small gear shifter bit that is covered in rubber and connects with your toe snapped off. Everything else is fine. I can't readily find one in Australia, am wondering about drilling it out and just bolting it back on. Does anyone know of one for sale or a wrecker with a Paso? Thanks in advance for your help. cheers, Alexa

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Welcome Alexa.

Where are you located? If you have no luck finding a shifter I can machine a replacement tip and weld it on for you.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yay, fixed

Located two used 750 ones online in the US, and just to be sure before committing to wait for one of those to get here, I called everywhere in Australia this morning and got VERY lucky- the Desmo Clinic in Sydney had something close enough (off an SS) and fixed it up for me. Popped the replacement on my bike this afternoon and got it all home safe and sound :)
THANKYOU for your kind offer, and your welcome to this forum!
cheers, Alexa

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Well done! Always a good feeling to be back on the road on the bike. :D Plenty of good people on here willing to offer help and support. :yo: I'll probably get flamed but I have a soft spot for the 906 Paso myself..... I just like the neatly enclosed shape.:p

Post a pic of your bike..... we all like pictures!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts