Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I think the headlight is hideous, and it needs dirty bars.

But the rest is great. I like the machined look of the subframe- some engineering was involved for sure.

Fighters are my favorite bikes. They are so much fun to ride, and more comfortable, and more "mechanical" appearing (if that makes sense)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the headlight is hideous, and it needs dirty bars.
Really? I was digging the headlight.. Like on some iRobot type shit lol

Dirtys or clip-ons are always a big topic with streetfighters. I think both look good depending on the bike.

But the rest is great. I like the machined look of the subframe- some engineering was involved for sure.

Fighters are my favorite bikes. They are so much fun to ride, and more comfortable, and more "mechanical" appearing (if that makes sense)
Yeah dude, I dig the mechanical look a lot too.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Love them all, I just spent a but load of money on my 13 Pnai S, and wish I had seen this thread first. My body is too battered for the track. But the release you get on the track is incredible. Love the uniqueness of all of the above...

So just what it is exactly that I'm trying to say...

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
The exhaust is incredible on the big Duc, Makes the whole bike in my opinion

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
This is by no means a "fighter" loosely based around a Café racer I guess ? A project that I expect to take about a year to complete . I call it Duda 999 SIX , DU cati & hon DA 999 frame(kinda) and a six cylinder Honda motor, The red fairings are just for mock up before I cut up a set of OEM carbon fairings for the final stages. The color will be the oem Honda colors (pearl white) along with the two tone blue strips.

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is by no means a "fighter" loosely based around a Café racer I guess ? A project that I expect to take about a year to complete . I call it Duda 999 SIX , DU cati & hon DA 999 frame(kinda) and a six cylinder Honda motor, The red fairings are just for mock up before I cut up a set of OEM carbon fairings for the final stages. The color will be the oem Honda colors (pearl white) along with the two tone blue strips.
I really applaud your skill on this. It'd be great to see the finished product.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts