Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
you can remove the sensor by the kickstand. cut the wires and bypass it with a little piece of wire, or something conductive. but i don't get your point...what do you mean you'd like to warm up the bike while it stands?? the engine shuts off when the kickstand is down only when you're in gear obviously

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
yeah there's definitely something wrong there because it shouldn't do that. it's probably just the sensor like zoot said. mine went bad too after a crash, except for it was kind of the other way. It would shut the engine off when I put it in gear even though the kickstand was up.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
it was kind of far but i didn't see the kickstand down in that video. but if it was down, why didn't the person who was following her ride up to her before to warn her about it???

nevertheless, you always run the risk of riding with the kickstand down if you bypass the switch, so do it at your own risk

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
i miss my kickstand :(...unfortunately the shitty fairings i got don't have a cutout for it, and i don't feel like making my own cutout

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
i trust myself tying the wires together and wrap with electrical tape more than i trust myself soldering....i suck at soldering.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts