Ducati.org forum banner

carbon fiber accessories

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Airgraff 
#1 ·
Hi guys,
We have been associated with the cars tuning and understand the nuances of the manufacture of carbon fiber parts.​
We looked at the functionality of carbon fiber from a different angle anddecided to create a soft carbon, from which you can sew accessories. Due to the large number of carbonfibers it is very difficult to make it solid and elastic. To solve this problemit took us about a year of independent development.​

I'm sure that many of you know what a carbon fiber and I am very interested your assessment of these products.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Greetings-

I am most likely the biggest Carbon Fiber Freak you will EVER meet Airgraff!
For YEARS I have collected every piece of CF available for all my bikes, and also purchase many other items in daily life that also come in a CF finish! Send me some of the other items that you've done in this finish and Im all in brother!

**Also, IMHO - the best CF is the kind that appears to be just glazed in Clear Coat, the shinier and wetter looking the better for me and my taste! No Matte finish for me EVER!! This is what I had done to my horrible Matte front fender that again IMHO looks like a nasty piece of plastic. This done by my old buddy I mention here all the time, and who has done MANY Custom Paintwork for other members!

http://www.ducati.org/forums/ducati-discussion/52417-custom-cf-fender-ccr.html

Anxious to see what else you may have Airgraff! :)

#4 · (Edited)
O! I am freak too, about carbon fiber and airbrush painting...
The technology we have developed about a year to reach a result is very soft and elastic Carbon Fiber
This carbon fiber has a high-gloss finish only slightly ribbed. Here are links for our products www.atomcarbonfiber.com

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.