Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have a 2013 corse with a (matte preferably, to match the rest of the bike) carbon fiber tail fairing installed? I have looked all over and cant seem to find any pics of that...carbon everything else, but no tail section. I am looking to go that route and save a couple bucks on the repair, but I am having a hard time visualizing how that will match up with the other stock fairings. Not that I mind being the first to do something, but in my opinion, this bike is a visual masterpiece and I do not want to mess it up with by adding the wrong color or finish.

Anyhow, if you do have one, would you mind posting a couple pics please?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I knew I had seen a photo of it somewhere...I went through every page on the "bike pics" thread from late 2012 until the end...didn't think to check that one.

Could I impose on you to post a side view of the whole bike?

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Rob,

If you are interested, I can order exactly what you want, in race or street version.

My carbon is 3K pre preg.

If it's worth a peek, give me a PM. I have some pics of the race body work I'm ordering.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm hoping 'Sinister' takes me up on buying my street fairings once I make the bike track only and retire it from street. I'm thinking the Corse scheme over carbon (with the back parts being bare carbon) would be a pretty nice look!
That's pretty much what I had in mind if I can find someone talented to match the graphics...unfortunately on the tail, most of the black is sticker so I have to find a matching grey vinyl.

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Here's a sneak peak of the race bodywork for the 848. I have a set coming in shortly with my new CF order.

Not bad for $1050 member price! Yes this kit is full carbon fiber.

The carbon fiberglass kit is $800 member price. :yo:

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is what I am trying to recover from...If I had any other color scheme, there would be many more acceptable options...The insurance estimate is crazy high and I'm looking to shave some money off to keep the bike from being totaled.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts