Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have a 2013 corse with a (matte preferably, to match the rest of the bike) carbon fiber tail fairing installed? I have looked all over and cant seem to find any pics of that...carbon everything else, but no tail section. I am looking to go that route and save a couple bucks on the repair, but I am having a hard time visualizing how that will match up with the other stock fairings. Not that I mind being the first to do something, but in my opinion, this bike is a visual masterpiece and I do not want to mess it up with by adding the wrong color or finish.

Anyhow, if you do have one, would you mind posting a couple pics please?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I knew I had seen a photo of it somewhere...I went through every page on the "bike pics" thread from late 2012 until the end...didn't think to check that one.

Could I impose on you to post a side view of the whole bike?

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Rob,

If you are interested, I can order exactly what you want, in race or street version.

My carbon is 3K pre preg.

If it's worth a peek, give me a PM. I have some pics of the race body work I'm ordering.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm hoping 'Sinister' takes me up on buying my street fairings once I make the bike track only and retire it from street. I'm thinking the Corse scheme over carbon (with the back parts being bare carbon) would be a pretty nice look!
That's pretty much what I had in mind if I can find someone talented to match the graphics...unfortunately on the tail, most of the black is sticker so I have to find a matching grey vinyl.

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Here's a sneak peak of the race bodywork for the 848. I have a set coming in shortly with my new CF order.

Not bad for $1050 member price! Yes this kit is full carbon fiber.

The carbon fiberglass kit is $800 member price. :yo:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.