Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I received my carbon parts from Shift-Tech last week and I'm very happy with their quality and design. Granted, they are still in a box of shipping peanuts, but I think they will look sick on the Duc when it gets here (hurry up already)

I got the exhaust heat shield, the rear seat inserts and the front sprocket cover.

I'm #2 on the list to receive the Gilles VCR rearsets. They arrive in early March.

Guido is the man you want to talk to from Shift Tech.

Props to him and his quality craftsmanship.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow, you bought all that and don't have the bike yet. I personally bought the bike first and still don't have my TC so till I get it no mod parts buying.

·
Registered
27 Posts
WordFliesNverted said:
Hey all,

I received my carbon parts from Shift-Tech last week and I'm very happy with their quality and design. Granted, they are still in a box of shipping peanuts, but I think they will look sick on the Duc when it gets here (hurry up already)

I got the exhaust heat shield, the rear seat inserts and the front sprocket cover.

I'm #2 on the list to receive the Gilles VCR rearsets. They arrive in early March.

Guido is the man you want to talk to from Shift Tech.

Props to him and his quality craftsmanship.

ALSO GOT SOME OF THOSE SHIFT-TECH ITEMS, :naughty:

TOP QUALITY- WELL PACKAGED- WEIGH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, :ahhh:

GOT NO BIKE YET EITHER BUT AT LEAST I HAVE SOMETHING TO PLAY WITH! :conveyer:

CHEERS DEANO

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered some parts from Shift-Tech today. Hopefully the bike and parts will come within the next few weeks before bike week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts