Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is about the company Cardo motorcycle communications. www.cardosystems.com

‪the motorcycle communications company Cardo is a scam and a sham no care or concern for the customer. Once they have your money they take uoto 6 months to respond to a CS email buy your product elsewhere ‬
While tge products are generally decent the people who work there are by far the nose money grabbing uncaring folks in the world.
For more than 6 months I had been contacting them about a product they own with no response. It was not until I said if they did not respond I’d be going on social media to spread how bad they were.
They responded and did not address why I had contacted them at all. Then wanted me to do a CS survey? Kidding right?
Avoid this company
At all costs!!! Run the other way..

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Hey are you still alive.. and still in Japan?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have to agree.

I purchased a new system 3 months ago that does not operate as claimed. So far I have been totally unsuccessful in getting any response from their support dept (sales dept responded within 2 days before the purchase).

I even took the opportunity to fill out a customer satisfaction survey from them - all negative. That did not result in any response either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is about the company Cardo motorcycle communications. www.cardosystems.com

‪the motorcycle communications company Cardo is a scam and a sham no care or concern for the customer. Once they have your money they take uoto 6 months to respond to a CS email buy your product elsewhere ‬
While tge products are generally decent the people who work there are by far the nose money grabbing uncaring folks in the world.
For more than 6 months I had been contacting them about a product they own with no response. It was not until I said if they did not respond I’d be going on social media to spread how bad they were.
They responded and did not address why I had contacted them at all. Then wanted me to do a CS survey? Kidding right?
Avoid this company
At all costs!!! Run the other way..
I had the same issue with SENA. And because of that, I moved to Cardo. I have been happy since.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah - go figure. Like most other things - buy something with a good reputation but they all have lemons and nearly everyone's customer service sucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts