Ducati.org forum banner

141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey everyone Out here in Union NJ. Any rides going on?

·
Registered
91 Posts
No Jersey Rides

Hey all I'm new here but have been riding sport bikes and doing track days all my life. I'm now on my first Duc a Streetfighter 1098S that I'm trying to get used to. I live in Denville 07834 and ride most every weekend road or dirt KTM 300. I know many roads north east and west of me.
The Sussex county and through Hawks nest and into PA. And North east through Bear Mountain I ride often. Not a fan of somerset or much in hunterdon their okay but north is much more fun.If any of you guys would like a tour I'd be glad to help and make it challenging. Getting a earlier start also beats some traffic just saying.
This Saturday I'll be riding somewhere, let me know if any of you have interest. btw I'm due west of NYC off rt. 80 by 20 or so miles.
Peter

·
Registered
91 Posts
Jersey rides

The Tri State Sportbike Riders are a group of riders I met last year on Facebook. Great people ride well know some great roads too, when they are not doing track days. They ride smart fast but not stupid. I've made some good friends through them and learned more roads all good.
Another resource for those looking to hit good in NJ, PA and NY

141 - 143 of 143 Posts