1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Guess he got what he deserved.:laughing:

·
Banned
5,501 Posts
#1 reason you won't see me get close to a Japanese bike. Let alone own one, let alone ride one. Its called disassociation! ;)

He's got some good friends there… pushing him in the pool after the bike falls in. Nice guys!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
#1 reason you won't see me get close to a Japanese bike. Let alone own one, let alone ride one. Its called disassociation! ;)

He's got some good friends there… pushing him in the pool after the bike falls in. Nice guys!
Riding a jap bike is disassociating yourself from riding bikes?

Makes sense.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
^..... haven't learned your lesson yet? Woof. Woof.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I doubt dude has insurance. Those stunting squid fuckers absolutely trash those things. With all their wheelies and stoppies, I can't imagine how many times they drop those things or send them flying. Or into pools. Then again, I'm sure they're a hell of a lot cheaper to fix than our bikes..

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
I doubt dude has insurance. Those stunting squid fuckers absolutely trash those things. With all their wheelies and stoppies, I can't imagine how many times they drop those things or send them flying. Or into pools. Then again, I'm sure they're a hell of a lot cheaper to fix than our bikes..
They're so cheap they're not even worth fixing. Just open up another box of Captain Crunch and bam, a brand new GSXR.

Reactions: Wa11er98S

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They're so cheap they're not even worth fixing. Just open up another box of Captain Crunch and bam, a brand new GSXR.
Or CBR. Just ready to smash a perfectly good tank to sit your ass on...sounds logical right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts