Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just wanted to see if there are more from the C-Town area out there, I saw a some ppls Info and it seems like... so post up on here, Would be nice to have a 1098 ride some time this year. :freezing:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm from Rockford and would be interested in a ride when my 1098 comes in!! Ordered back in Dec from MCC and it should be in in a week or two.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm in Aurora. Still trying to break mine in. Only have 370 miles on it so far.

I'd be in for a ride some time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Two rides to Starved Rock this weekend. Lots of fun, but the 1098 is no tourer!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've had the bike for a week now and am ready for some rides. It is no Tourer, your right, but I'll give it a try!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm tied up the next two weekends but would definitely be up for some rides. I have a buddy who will be racing at Blackhawk on June 9th if anyone wants to ride and watch some racing.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I live in the North Suburbs (Of Chicago) and always like riding. Have a new born so my time has been a little cramped !! Can do Saturday Mornings Starting the 23rd of June. Like to take 100+ mile trips. Northern Illinois into Wisconsin is always fun, away from traffic and Police. Love the open roads up north..........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey all. I just moved to Downers Grove from Los Angeles, and I'm looking for folks to ride with and places to ride to. Suggestions are welcome. Let's get out there while the weather is beautiful!

·
Registered
547 Posts
bryce said:
Hey all. I just moved to Downers Grove from Los Angeles, and I'm looking for folks to ride with and places to ride to. Suggestions are welcome. Let's get out there while the weather is beautiful!
OUCH LA to Downers Grove, i bet you miss the weather and the nice western roads. Welcome to the lovely midwest!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Desmo Duc said:
OUCH LA to Downers Grove, i bet you miss the weather and the nice western roads. Welcome to the lovely midwest!
Yeah, it hasn't been as bad a transition as I expected, given the fine weather. The most painful aspect has been the lack of air conditioning (installation to occur next month, *sigh*).

Thanks for the welcome! Now I just need to find me some twisties!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Bryce,

I just found this forum tonight (even though I don't belong, got a Supersport 1000). I'm in Downers also, haven't seen many Ducs in the area. You wanna meet up for a ride, I'll try to keep up!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi guys,
I'm new to Ducs. Just going to buy one and I'm looking for advice/suggestions. What do you think is better to get 996 (2001 with very low miles) or 999 (2004 with 4k mi)?
And if it 996 what is good deal for it?
Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I'm from West Suburbs of Chicago (e.g., Oak Brook/Elmhurst/Villa Park/Lombard/Downers Grove/Glen Ellyn). Love to go on rides and it will be great to know each other.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
In the North Suburbs. Not riding that much on the street this year. Possibly up for a ride Saturday morning for two or three hours.

Other than that, doing track days to get my fill.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts