Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'12 848evo, '13 Hypermotard SP, '94 CBR600f2 track bike, '06 CBR600rr track bike
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where did citta corsa go? don't see them on here anymore.

·
Administrator
2,954 Posts
I hope to see him come back too. I know he's been struggling, with several irons in the fire at once recently.

·
Administrator
2,954 Posts
Nothing to do with me, Rob. The guys at the home office handle the vendors program. I'm kinda out of that loop.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Nothing to do with me, Rob. The guys at the home office handle the vendors program. I'm kinda out of that loop.
I am of the opinion you have a lot to do with the content of this Forum! And the Content.has alot to do with the supply and demand of products and services and customer support of such business.
...many of us continue to support the buying and selling of member products and services...

....just sayin....

·
Administrator
2,954 Posts
The value of any investment must be evaluated by the individual making that investment. ROI can change over time, for any number of reasons.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Ah,, the old Return on Investment discussion!

·
Administrator
2,954 Posts
Ah,, the old Return on Investment discussion!
The Vendor program doesn't keep the servers running or online. It's an advertising expense to them, and if they don't feel they're getting sufficient return on that, I'd fully expect them to try something else. We hope the members do enough business with them to justify their presence, but they may not. I'm not privvy to that information; only they are. Honestly, some of the vendors that dropped off hadn't posted in their own sections is quite some time. It helps if they have someone on their end to add value for the members here and maximize their exposure here. Matt, and Motowheels are here a lot, and my non-Ducati-owning butt has done business with both of them.

Just observations, nothing more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.