Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
161 Posts
:drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer: :eek:nthecan:

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Eileen!

Poor old Jonny Ray
Sounded sad upon the radio
He moved a million hearts in mono
Out mothers moved sing along, who would blame them
Now you're grown (so grown up)
So grown (so grown up) now I must say more than ever
Toora loora torra loo rye aye
And we can sing just like our fathers
Come on Eileen, Oh I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything

Jason

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Eileen!

Poor old Jonny Ray
Sounded sad upon the radio
He moved a million hearts in mono
Out mothers moved sing along, who would blame them
Now you're grown (so grown up)
So grown (so grown up) now I must say more than ever
Toora loora torra loo rye aye
And we can sing just like our fathers
Come on Eileen, Oh I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything

Jason
dexys midnight runners

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Go to the "Kitchen sink" and post a photo of you and your bike! It is cracking me UP!!!

Nope, the consensus is in, MV Riders are proud and post hero pics of themselves, most Duc guys... aren't. I thought the Aussi's would be all over it, must be that crimal background they don't want to be identified. Brett and Rosco posted pics way back when I recall at least.

·
Banned
12,711 Posts
Nope, the consensus is in, MV Riders are proud and post hero pics of themselves, most Duc guys... aren't. I thought the Aussi's would be all over it, must be that crimal background they don't want to be identified. Brett and Rosco posted pics way back when I recall at least.
Ahhhh the anonimity of it all. Truth is, I'm just shy, and very un-photogenic...... I used to get picked on and called John Merrick at school a lot. I find people are much friendlier to me now since I've broken my nose picking, jock and crack scratching habits in public.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts