Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD***

Selling a full painted set of race fairings that came with my 1098s. I've never used them and they have never been crashed. These are super clean!! The tank in these pics is my OEM Ducati tank, so I'd say the paint job is nice.

They are British-made CRC fairings (http://bit.ly/1J3hohl) that retail for $600+ unpainted. "Made from fibre resin/polymer compound, CRC Race Fairings are lighter than carbon fibre and equally as strong. FIM/ACU complaint."

Includes four (4x) pieces: upper fairing with windscreen, 1-piece lower bellypan, tail, and front fender.
Also includes some Dzus fasteners (pictured) AND a brand new bag of Dzus fasteners (not pictured).

*TANK/SEAT/CF REAR HUGGER SHOWN NOT INCLUDED*

I think $300 for the set is more than fair, after comparing to other listed fairings online. I haven't found a full painted set listed anywhere for less w/o substantial crash damage.

Willing to ship but I'd prefer local pickup (Portland, OR). Not interested in separating.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's what they looked like the day I bought my bike last summer. Again, I've never used these once!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Doesn't surprise me. That's a hell of a good price for that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.