Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm currently in CT. Hopefully I get to pick one of these puppies up. My wife is fighting me on it. Hope to see some of you guys around.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Good luck. Gengras in East Hartford still has 2 base models left.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but they are yellow. I'm going sown to Manhattan Ducati tonight for their reveal party. They're going to have one there and I'm going to put my deposit down.

·
Registered
328 Posts
How are they getting one before the ninth, like all the other dealers?
Good luck on that, I hope you get it!

CAG

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went there last night. They had a red base and a tricolore. So much nicer in person. Got my deposit in. Now I just have to wait. I think they got the ones that are going to be in the NY bike show this weekend. Not sure though. He told me they are the largest Ducati dealer in the north east.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I knew it! It's just like she said: size does matter.

CAG

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Business is in CT (Norwalk) but I live on Long Island.... A guy with an S model who purchased it from Cliffs stopped right in front my store the other day (adjusting his ear plugs).... Anyhow from here on the forum?

·
Registered
44 Posts
DucatiGuy said:
Business is in CT (Norwalk) but I live on Long Island.... A guy with an S model who purchased it from Cliffs stopped right in front my store the other day (adjusting his ear plugs).... Anyhow from here on the forum?
hey bro..i was wondering if you were still alive.....ya still got the MV?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
What's up Matty? ... No, I sold the MV....

When I saw the 1098, I just knew that would be my next bike! Laid down a deposit three months ago, and now I sit and wait....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts