Ducati.org forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I hate to revive a dead thread but where did this end up going, did you ever decide to produce the air boxes? I would like to look into getting one of these air boxes or the molds if they are still available.
The engine is my 748 croaked and I have a means to swap a 1098s engine into my old frame.
I've messaged Lameshaft on this board and .ms, hoping he was still producing the airboxes. Never heard anything back. If you find any other sources (I would prefer not to fab my own), let me know!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys I just registered and wanted to share my most recent project as she is near being on the road . Since this post is about the airbox conversion I figured I’d post a little piece of perfection :). I’ll be posting the some pics in the next week or two on the rest of the build. Specs are :
748 frame - Cross member cut and welded
1098 motor full arata , Lasy bird cans, 1198 vel stacks, Burris vel stacks , Carbon airbox ( I’ll post plug him next post ), 1098 showa forks(onlins w ti costed tubes coming), 1198 calipers, Panigale 1299 discs, galespeed mc, 1098 clutch side,1299 clip ons, 1098 dash , both side PlayStation buttons, Carbon tank (delicious), 998r full carbon body work - single side cutout for headlight , Carbon seat... full carbon. 1098 swingarm , proper rear linkage (corsa garage), Harris rearsets, Oz Gssa ( gold) ...that’s it off the top of my head lol . Getting very close to get it tuned and suspension sorted. Can’t wait to get her all sorted and all buttoned up full of Proti

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys I just registered and wanted to share my most recent project as she is near being on the road . Since this post is about the airbox conversion I figured I’d post a little piece of perfection :). I’ll be posting the some pics in the next week or two on the rest of the build. Specs are :
748 frame - Cross member cut and welded
1098 motor full arata , Lasy bird cans, 1198 vel stacks, Burris vel stacks , Carbon airbox ( I’ll post plug him next post ), 1098 showa forks(onlins w ti costed tubes coming), 1198 calipers, Panigale 1299 discs, galespeed mc, 1098 clutch side,1299 clip ons, 1098 dash , both side PlayStation buttons, Carbon tank (delicious), 998r full carbon body work - single side cutout for headlight , Carbon seat... full carbon. 1098 swingarm , proper rear linkage (corsa garage), Harris rearsets, Oz Gssa ( gold) ...that’s it off the top of my head lol . Getting very close to get it tuned and suspension sorted. Can’t wait to get her all sorted and all buttoned up full of Proti

·
Registered
2 Posts
He is on Italy , you can find him on Instagram @ Giordanoloi , tell him Pharmfedson sent you , he will take good care of you. His work is second to none

41 - 46 of 46 Posts