Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smoking:
well i converted or rather got blessed by getting my DUC look some work but im rollin around. 2001 ducati 748r red stock 36,000 running strong......
Cost for me to get bike, dont be angry fellas or hate me but 2,500 running rolling everything, cant say i know weither bike is 100% but seems to sound and run great. well impressed with think and turn option why does this not come on the jap bikes like it does on the DUC,S.....rotflmfao
anyways in love with riding all over again even after hitting a car at 45mph with just a skull wrap.... stupid i know OUCH & year recovery, did how ever take a good 45 min in the dark after purchase to stop shakin and having euphoric flash backs...... any way im going riding today build confidence and my new love for a real race bike with all the qualitys of a fine peice of XXX :hitit:. in colo like newbies lets chat tell me everything you know about ducati i got to learn, thanks guys and have a great day......

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
12 veiws

:smoking: and you got nothing to say quite the ego or the spoon...? read other post maybe attitude adjustment would change hole way of life. :stickpoke your reply for lack of kuth and ethics, :blah: its not the toys that make the man its the man that makes the toys..... :mad: ok 45 retired no comment on wealth...... :loser: 50k 150k 6 figures come down to earth...... you aint no better than the broke XXX guy dreaming of riding anything.... so for all you guys with so many opions and comments and lack their of, (kuth, tact,) your off to the pool...... :eek:nthecan:
:smoking: speaks out against any and all who think their better grandiose behavior that is destructive...... Have a wonderful day.
live learn ride come home..... :bash: all you busters with education......

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i post got smokin deal 19 looks no reply's why in USA...
other guy just post on his nuts, dont really care deleting profile anyways you guys attitude actually sucks read other post written .......:smoking: and you write i dont understand must be low IQ.....:stickpoke

·
Registered
55 Posts
Is this Galatic Monkeys brother? I even read it three times. Have no idea.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I thought that too.
In your avatar is that the Ghost busters station wagon in front of your house?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts