Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I think on the "market" would be a better term than on the block.

I'll give them $1000 for the company...cash...right now!

·
Registered
297 Posts
They will only sell if they cant afford to pay back the loans. Since Lamborghini owns Ducati, the buyer of Lamborghini will get 2 for one or sell off Ducati. Yes, Audi purchased Ducati and put it under the Lamborghini brand.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I say we all pool our assets. Hell, if we own the company, maybe they will manufacture that V4... When i get home im diggin through the couch cushions. Sometimes there's money in the bottom of the washing machine too..
I like that idea. That way maybe I could get a job with them too! :D

·
Registered
20,814 Posts
Sadly I think Ducati will be the first company on their garage sale list. It really doesn't fit into their brands. I think thats why they tucked in with Lamborghini. It's really to bad as they did a great job raising the the quality of lamborghini and Bentley. I was really hoping that VW would do the same with Ducati, and maybe resurrect their defunct motorcycle brands like NSU!

·
Registered
20,814 Posts
^^^You have to read the article WERA posted... I think it was mentioned it the last paragraph.
It mentions that Lambo, Bentley and Ducati are on the block. My statement is Ducati would be the first to go! It also says nothing about resurrecting NSU or how VW group has improved the quality of the other brands.

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Pretty sure audi's were part of the recall...

Can't say I know anyone who believes the emissions claimed as correct and less who believe the mpg claims.

For my own.. My wife is always 5-7 mpg better than I ever manage when she has my car. .. I think she adds some fuel between fill ups.. Probably from the can of fuel I have for the bike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.