Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Never found a guide. They were a bit complex and I did wind up reconfiguring them about 4 times before I had them set the way I wanted but totally worth the effort in my opinion. I suggest setting everything up at its mid point and feeling them out from there.

Sent from my iPad using Ducati.org Forum

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would it help you out if I post up close pics of both sides? I have the RR's myself and can unbolt them from the bike to show the reverse side and how it's all bolted together for the shifter & brake sides.

-Christain

Hey man thanks I figured it out but now I have another problem....due to the frame bolts for the rear set bracket having been loc tight I stripped three out of four of them now what? Drill and tap? I'm pretty upset right now.

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
A last resort trip before having to drill them out is use an Allen key slightly bigger than the bolt head size (prior to it stripping). Use a mallet to tap the key in, then use vice grips/breaker tube/etc to SLOWLY get the bolt started on its way out. I've gotten a few stripped bolts out that way. :)

Good luck and glad you figured the assembly out!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok......brake rear set bracket bolts completely stripped. Got the gear shifting side everything all good on the left but the right side I'm screwed. Any suggestions?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts