Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some help on how to mount my rear signal lights in the tail vents under passenger seat any pics would be great or ideas on what to use for lights "? will be using stock license plate light under tail as well in front of rear wheel

·
Registered
60 Posts
many different ways to do it. Get some amber LED strips and slide them in the holes and wire into turn signals. It's really simple. Its just up to you as to what LEDs you want to use or get an Arrow led for car mirrors and you can mount that behind the mesh.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just converted my 1098 back to street mode for my Son (Daddy gets a 1299S and my Son gets the hand me downs).

Anyway, I bought an integrated Competition Werkes tail light and turn signals.

It was easy to install, although for the turn signals, the two wires for the left and right turn signal came with a bullet connector on each. I cut the original connector off each OEM rear turn signal with about 3" of wire spare, figured out which wire the power came from through the harness and cut the bullet off and connected the original OEM indicator connector, that made it completely plug and play.

The lights are very bright, including the turn signal.

Competition Werkes Integrated Taillight Ducati 848/1098/1198 - RevZilla

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.