Ducati.org forum banner

81 - 100 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Did you all see that albino 999? That one with the ladies torso looks like it was parked outside a community college art class. ;)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
YES! Took it in this morning and he said he will have it by Wednesday! I will bring it home to get the masterful opinions of the great W.O.L.F. and NOVA! I cant wait to see what you think! I went with the Lambo color...

·
Registered
3,115 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Ivanderv, got a better close up picture of those mirrors? You paint them yourself? They'd go perfect with my bike.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Ivanderv, got a better close up picture of those mirrors? You paint them yourself? They'd go perfect with my bike.

Yes it would...something like that would be relatively easy to do, if you do decide to do it, PM and i'll tell you how...back in the days while in grad school, i use to paint exotic cars, mainly Porche, Ferarri, a few lambo's and AMG's...

·
Registered
633 Posts
Johnnysunami1967: i have seen this one before. It stands in the ducati shop in Antwerp, belgium. I would suggest you to take contact with the shop (but I think it's a special paint).. http://www.ducatiantwerpen.be/index.php

Thanks Ivanderv!
I did contact them, and yes, you are correct, it was a custom paint job and not a sticker package...

Seems relatively easy, i might consider doing it!

Thanks again friend!

81 - 100 of 207 Posts