Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where would you guys recommend taking a D16RR for service in the NJ/NY/PA area?
I bought it new from BCM Ducati in New Hampshire, but they are gone. I've used Ferraci in PA for some of my other bikes in the past, but sadly they are gone too.
So where should I bring my D16RR for service now? It started missing a little bit and now has a coolant leak. I want to have it worked on by a tech that's been through the specific D16RR training and has access to the special tools for the bike.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Where would you guys recommend taking a D16RR for service in the NJ/NY/PA area?
I bought it new from BCM Ducati in New Hampshire, but they are gone. I've used Ferraci in PA for some of my other bikes in the past, but sadly they are gone too.
So where should I bring my D16RR for service now? It started missing a little bit and now has a coolant leak. I want to have it worked on by a tech that's been through the specific D16RR training and has access to the special tools for the bike.
If you find a Desmosedici Certified Technician who is no longer at a Ducati dealer but willing to work on it, I have the Desmo-spectific factory tool set available for sale. PM me if interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts